Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Future Career

 

I’m an excellent writer and I can do this.

 

I spend a great amount of time thinking about what I want to do in the future, career wise. There are so many fields from which to pick ONE to study from!!! A person can do so many things with their life it’s pretty crazy. Imagine being able to be a lawyer one day another a veterinarian, that would be surreal. At times I think I want to be a veterinarian at others a news anchorwoman, sometimes even a lawyer. They all sound so interesting. Being a veterinarian would be a dream come true, in a way. Growing up, I always said I wanted to be a vet when I grew up. Doing so would be great because I have such a passion for animals. They are all amazingly beautiful and unique. I have even got to thinking that they are better than human beings. If you think about it, animals don’t cause wars and they also do not hurt others purposely. They are so innocent. Relevant to being a veterinarian is being a doctor. Studying human medicine crossed my mind because it would be helping out my own race and giving back to a world that has already given so much to me. It would feel so good to go home and know that I have lessened someone’s pain because this world already inflicts enough on you as it is. On the other hand there is being a news anchorwomen. Imagine living in a world in which you looked glamorous every single day and every one knew who you were because you starred on TV every day. Being a lawyer would be a good career for me too because I am very good at convincing people making me persuasive.

-Yaritza Hernandez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment