Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tae Kwon do

“ I don’t care what anybody says, just know that I love you.” – De La Rosa

I can’t picture my life with out the Tae Kwon D o school. I still remember before attending class I was really nervous of being there and not being able to do the activities. I can still see back when for the first time my brother and I entered the Tae kwon do school, Luis De La Rosa nodded. I have nodes my self-talking about the tae kwon do school a lot because it’s such a huge impact in my life its just so amazing. I’ve been there for about a little bit more than three years but its just amazing. I have so many memories and those memories and those little moments have created what I am today. During those three years I did, said and accomplish things I would never think possible of me doing. I believe that I am the person that I am today because of Luis de la Rosa and of course his wife but is just that I have too admit when I was falling into bad steps every time and still today every time I step on that floor I wake up and reality comes back.  The most resent memories I have is when before coming to academic connections for a swimming test he asked me when I was taking my swimming test, and his words like always are very helpful.

                                                                      Alma Mendoza

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment