Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my families my best friend

My defenition of a role model is my mom. I know many of you are asking what makes her so special. Well let me tell you . MY MOM has been like another one of me a person who likes what you like feels what you feel and says the right thing when you are feeling down . she I not only there to comfort me but to except me to support me and even to share memories. My definition of  an mysterious person is my dad he keeps a lot of secrets from people as well as myself. See the way my dad works is hell tell you want you want to know but it just the matter of figuring out what he tells you and how he tells you . you have to ask the right questions and look deep down to see there was never a clue you had to solve it was just because we were thinking to hard on the main point when it was right infront of us the whole time. My brother is the definition of best friend  he has thought or been through thigs that I am barely going through of he has felt the way others have many people say don’t talk if you haven’t been in that situation well my brother has so he knows but not in every little thing. My little brother is all about playing he knows how to make a party fun if he is bored . he likes to pretend a lot so I think his crativity is what takes him far he makes life seem so enjoyable and relaxed so I think thsts why I think that now of days we can go back to the way it use to be. My dog is a big part of my life also because it shows that no mater race color feeling we all go through it . you see look at life as an oppetunity to shine bright and big. See there is no time to waste we are not promised tommoro so why why let this moment go to waste  why let this time be wasted knowing that we are not sure of our time of the time we are ste. Why is life so compicated why should we all have to suffer just because one did I BELIEVE that we all do have to suffer a bit to understand eachothers as well as ourselves but I THINK WE ACH HAVE OUR OWN TIME BECAUSE IF WE DIDN’T THAN THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN’ T DONE NOTHING SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY THE ONSIQUENCES THAT OTHERS MADE. Should we  hold anger at any time of should we be smart enough t know that you throw it away just like another pice of paper.

by Prisciliana Pineda

No comments:

Post a Comment